Sunday 8 June 2014

America/Hong Kong/South Korea Haul!

I've got a skin care/cosmetics haul from America, Hong Kong & South Korea for you guys! Some of these items are repurchases, but others are brand new and i haven't had the time to swatch or try them yet. I'll do a more in-depth review of these items sometime soon. Also, there are other items such as clothes, sheet masks and cream which i didn't include in the image below, but stay tuned for a review!

 
Also if you were wondering, i didn't go to all these countries just then, my lovely mum did and she was kind enough to gift me all these wonderful products (some of my aunts chipped in too!).

*All of these items were gifted to me from family members.

3 comments:

  1. Wow great haul! Drooling over the naked palettes!!!!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked 3 is pretty great! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete