Thursday 12 June 2014

Poro Inspired Nail Art Design ♡

Hey everyone,

I just did some Poro inspired nail art design from one of my favourite online video games, League of Legends. I think Poros are one of the cutest creatures ever and it's one of the reasons i still play this game!

What are Poros?
Poros are adorable little fluffy white critters who reside in the Howling Abyss (ARAM). They also love poro-snax.


The nail polishes i used to create this adorable design are:

OPI (Base Coat) - To protect my nails from staining
Essie (Cocktail Bling) - Grey toned purple used for the base
OPI (Alpine Snow) - White polish used to create the Poro and dots
OPI (Baguette Me Not) - Orange toned red used to create the Poro's tongue
China Glaze (Below Deck) - Brown used to create the Poro's horns
Essence Colour & Go (144 Black is Black) - Deep black used for the eyes
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat - To seal everything off and make my design last longer

I'm really happy with how this design turned out, and i think the Poros are so adorable!
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I need to give it a try even though I'm horrible at nail designs.

    x http://est9x.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete