Thursday 22 May 2014

Beauty Scenario Tag

This is the 'Beauty Scenario Tag' which i recently saw on lolalovessparkles.
I felt like answering some questions, so i decided to take this challenge!

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations, except for one high-end and one drugstore pick. Which do you keep?
The only high end foundation i have ever used was the Giorgio Armani Lminous Silk Foundation which i got as a gift from my relatives for my 13th birthday (wow i know right). I don't remember if i really liked it, but it was decent. The drugstore foundation i would choose would definitely be the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation as i use it everyday! If you'd like a review on this product, please comment below.

2. You go into an interview, and your interviewer has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject, or ignore it completely?
I would totally ignore it completely because she might take it the wrong way and think that i'm criticizing her, which might result in not getting employed at all!

3. You’re not feeling yourself, and you need a pick me up. What lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Probably MAC's lipstick in See Sheer because it's my go to shade no matter what.

4. You go back in time to your teenage years for one day. How would you do your hair and makeup differently?
When i was a teenager, i dressed very 'tomboy-like'. The only makeup products i wore were foundation and concealer because i was very insecure about my acne. For makeup, i'm quite happy with how i looked, just wish i plucked and filled in my brows because they look absolutely hideous. For hairstyle, i wish i used heat protection spray before using my straightener as my hair was very badly damaged.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder-length, Pixie Lott haircut. But they hear you wrong, and give you a pixie cut. Do you…
A) Smile, say “thank you,” leave, and call your mom while hysterically crying?
B) Cry in the salon, making things awkward?
C) Complain to the manager, and demand a refund?

I've had a bad hair cut, but wouldn't really do any of the options listed above. I would probably complain to the manager about the person who cut my hair, but i wouldn't demand a refund. Since there's nothing they can do to 'save' my hairstyle, i'd probably just give a sarcastic smile afterwards and leave. So maybe a combination of A and C.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4-day city break, and you have 1 hour to pack. Which “do it all” palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
First of all, if i had only one hour to pack, i wouldn't even bother taking an eye shadow palette (i don't usually wear eye shadow on a daily basis anyways). Clothes, skincare, shoes, and a bit of makeup like foundation, concealer, brow kit, blush is more important to me. But if i had to choose, probably my Sleek i Divine palette in Au Naturel since i wouldn't want to bring my Naked Palette in case it broke.

7. Your house has been robbed. Don’t worry, everyone is safe. But your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
My Naked Palette, MAC and YSL lipsticks.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you…
A) Just pretend you haven’t noticed?
B) Ask them to repurchase it?
C) Secretly do the same to something of theirs? 

It would probably depend if they were just a friend or a close friend. If it was just a friend, i'd probably hint it to her but not directly say it in her face, but if it was a close friend i'd probably ask them what happened and then work on something from there. It would also depend if the product was something i use/like.

Feel free to do the tag if you want! x

No comments:

Post a Comment