Thursday 22 May 2014

Despicable Me

Last year when the movie Despicable Me 2 came out, i was inspired to attempt 'minion themed' nails. Although i did this design almost a year ago in August, i thought it would be nice to share it in my new blog!


The nail polishes i used to make this design were:

OPI Base Coat - To protect my nails from staining
Rimmel London Lasting Finish (058 Lemon Drop) - A pastel yellow shade used for the minions
Rimmel London 60 Seconds (625 Sky High) - A blue based ocean green shade used for the tips
Essence Colour & Go (144 Black is Black) - Black shade for the eyes, mouth and hair
Sinful Colors (Cool Gray) - A light gray shade used to outline the eyes
OPI (Alpine Snow) - A white polish used for the base of the eyes
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat - To seal everything off and make my designs last longer

What do you think about my minion themed nails?

6 comments:

  1. Wow very pretty nails Jaymee
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are so cute! <3 I wish I could do this but I'm horrible at making designs on my nails. You should post more of your nail designs!

    With Love,
    Emily from est9x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, they require a lot of time and patience :)
      I'll be sure to upload more designs soon!

      Delete
  3. This is really cute!! You've done a great job^^

    ReplyDelete